About the role
- You are experienced with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and using databases
- Have experience using and developing APIs, Web Services
- Ability of understand user and system requirements
- Have an understanding of, or experience with, Agile development methodology.
What you Bring to inheritchain?
- Mid or Senior level developer
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications
- Design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals
- Develop, design, code & manage the front-end and back-end using Java Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use
- Working with dynamic languages to write and interact with REST APIs to support and enhance the functionality of the system
- Work with front-end developers to create a seamless and effective end to end solution
- Ability to move quickly and independently and juggle multiple tasks to meet the deadlines
- Collaborate with testing team to identify formal errors
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively within a team
- Demonstrated good attendance and performance records with the ability to maintain these same standards
- Experience or knowledge of MySQL, MEAN/MERN Stack, GIT, Linux, Sprint Boot, Mobile Application Development a plus and Devop tool
- Familiarity with BlockChain Technology a plus.