About the Role
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a part of a highly professional and experience team of industry experts,
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, screens, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colours, images, and typefaces
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval from the internal team.
What you Bring to inheritchain?
- Enrolment in a Graphic Design, Media Production, or other related programs at the junior or intermediate (preferred) level with a co-op option
- Technical and design production for internal website properties and related communication activities
- Production design assistance with ongoing design projects, including the creation of graphic images and graphic screens and video editing
- Highly proficient in all industry leading software, including the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Balsamiq Software for wireframe)
- Able to work independently, be deadline and detail-oriented
- Have a keen creative eye and have strong organizational skills
- Ambitious and looking for an opportunity to prove themselves
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Keynote Skills.