About the role
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester with Desktop and/or Mobile Testing experience to execute test plans. With a can-do attitude, you will develop and implement test plans and test scripts. Through hands-on testing, you will help to identify bugs and ensure our surgical training software is performing optimally on platform before it is released to the public.
What you bring to inheritchain?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and technical training
- Experience creating test plans, test cases and test strategies
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation
- Experience in requirement reviews & able to identify, communicate and document discrepancies
- Demonstrated logical analysis skills, attention to detail and problem-solving and Proven ability to work to deadlines
- QA Experience in defining, designing & executing test cases
- Quality Assurance experience and User Experience Testing is a plus.